Blog Noise – NFC East
Here’s the latest news in the NFC East, courtesy of the top blogs in the division:
- Blogging the Boys dissects the O-line on the Cowboys with their daily autopsy series
- How can 20 sacks equal zero votes for MVP? Ask the Landry Hat.
- Brian Smith at Cowboy Roundup doesn’t trust Jerry Jones anymore.
New York Giants
- Some random thoughts on the G-Men from Big Blue 101
- Big Blue View breaks down the Giants toughest competition this year in the playoffs
- The Giants will be fine with or without Steve Spagnuolo – Giants Football Blog
- Bleeding Green Nation thinks the Eagles are their own worst enemy this year
- It’s all about the run game for the Eagles this weekend – Inside the Iggles
- Iggles Blog hopes the Eagles resist the urge to pass, pass, pass against the Vikings
- Riggo’s Rag takes a look back at the Redskins disappointing 2008 campaign
- Time to cut loose the dead weight – Redskins Gab
- Why not Mike Shanahan? – Hogs Heaven